- Keep the tattoo covered with a wrap film for at least 2 hours but no more than 24 hours ( but if you are allergic with plastic MUST remove it immediately), after remove the wrap film then use cold or warm water clean a tattooed area gently, then pad it dry with paper towel and use the tattoo goo ( can buy at my studio HK$80 each one). I recommend this product as they are natural ingredients, also won’t block the skin pores and moisturize the tattooed wound during healing process.
- Do not re-bandage the wrap film as the tattooed wound need to breath, in first few days may have some discharge & ink comes out which is normal healing process so no need to be worry.
- If shampoo or soap goes through the tattooed area which is fine but make sure no bath, shower only.
- Put the tattoo goo or your preferred lotion ( non perfumed ) after cleaning or whenever you need it ( itchy or dry ), but apply thin layer at each time and keep using it until the tattooed is fully healed.
- Do not use vaseline as it has petroleum ingredient that would block the skin pores which will prevent the wound from healing.
- It takes around 3 to 4 days to scab and another 10 to 14 days for it fully healed.
- Do not swim, expose to direct sunlight and massage of tattooed area until the tattooed is fully healed. Infection from swimming, sunburn and massage oil could damage the tattoo results.
- Do not pick or scratch your tattooed. Apply tattoo goo or your lotion if you feel itchy or dry, as moisturize the tattooed area is help to reduce the itchy.